A State-of-the-Art Image UpgradePosted: August 28, 2020
Drive on over to our recently completed Crystal Mazda project in Green Brook Township, NJ, to see the finished product! Our team completed a renovation of the existing Mazda showroom and closed off the service drive. We also worked on an addition off of the slanted corner of the showroom, which is now the two-story, state-of-the-art Jewel Box (or car lift) for showcasing vehicles. We began this project in July 2019, and completed it in June 2020, after losing two months of progress due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Though COVID-19 posed a challenge, we were able to complete construction while the Mazda showroom was still operating. Our in-house professionals created the proper partitions to ensure that our client could still conduct business. We made certain that the facility was always properly cleaned so that the owner’s customers could still go through the Mazda buying experience smoothly.
The Mazda brand changed its image in several ways. Some of Mazda’s image upgrade requirements include:
- New Brand Color: Mazda’s new image upgrade includes black as the new, main brand color. This gives the dealership a more modern, sleek feel.
- Jewel Box: The Jewel Box is a new way that the dealer can have the newest vehicles on display for customers to admire.
- New Customer Lounge: Mazda’s new image also calls for a re-design of the customer waiting lounge.
- Mazda Boutique: Newly upgraded Mazda dealerships have a “Mazda Boutique” where consumers can buy Mazda-branded hats, t-shirts, and other collector’s items.
- Clear Glass Partitions: Mazda took the upgrade to the next level when requiring Sales Representatives to sit in between glass, floor-to-ceiling partitions. Additionally, some of the offices now have floor-to-ceiling glass walls.
- Wood-Looking Surfaces: The new upgrade features wood-looking tile flooring and accents. These wood-looking surfaces can be seen throughout the dealership.
- Graphics: Mazda released a new graphics program, which allows the dealer to have branded images on display around the dealership to enhance the customers’ experiences.
Are you looking to renovate your Mazda dealership? Reach out to us today at (908) 233-4030 or email@example.com to learn how we can give your dreams structure!
Watch our slideshow of Crystal Mazda’s final photoshoot below:
To learn more about our Crystal Mazda project, click HERE.