Small Projects and Maintenance
With a proven level of superior customer service and quality workmanship, REDCOM offers on-demand facility and property management, repairs, construction, and small project management. With over 35 years of combined construction and property management experience, REDCOM has the expertise to analyze and resolve your issues in a timely and cost-effective manner while maintaining your property at our highest standards.
From minor interior modifications to a facility addition, no job is too small for our Small Projects Division. Our Small Projects services include:
- Interior Modifications
- Building Additions
- Architectural Design
- Building and Feature Protection
- Aesthetic Enhancements
- Kitchen/Bathroom Remodeling
- Hazard Mitigation
Building Interior and Exterior Maintenance
Building Interior and Exterior Maintenance should be performed once per year. Our team will inspect your building and provide a detailed report with any suggestions for repair or for anything that is under warranty in your facility.
Our Building Interior and Exterior Maintenance services include:
- Examining the condition of floors, ceilings, storage racking walls, etc., for evidence of deterioration.
- Checking for visible signs of leaks.
- Inspecting for hazards (electrical, mechanical, structural, physical, tripping, etc.).
- Testing smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Testing the fire alarm system.
- Examining the firefighting equipment.
- Checking all doors for proper operation; ensuring that exits are not obstructed.
- Inspecting the condition of door locks and closures.
- Inspecting for evidence of insect infestation.
- Examining the condition of walls, paint, siding, EIFS, ACM panels, etc.
- Checking for broken windows and doors.
- Examining the condition of all railings and bollards.
- Checking for plants growing on the building or its foundation.
- Inspecting signage and its operation, timing, cleanliness, etc.
- Examining the condition of sidewalk.
- Reviewing the condition of driveway and parking area.
- Examining the condition of trees; verifying that no branches or obstructions are about to fall.
Electrical and Lighting Maintenance
REDCOM will provide surveys of your electrical and lighting annually, prior to your yearly fire inspection. The annual electrical and lighting survey will include the required photos and corresponding, detailed quotes for any suggested repairs.
Our Electrical and Lighting services include:
- Inspecting all light fixtures, emergency signs, and emergency lighting.
- Checking exterior lights to make sure cables are not torn; all screws and hardware should be in place and working. Gaskets can be replaced to help provide a watertight seal.
- Ensuring that each light is the same color.
- Re-aiming adjustable lighting if necessary.
- Dusting lamps and cleaning lens surfaces to enhance lighting performance, including photo room.
- Reviewing all interior lighting for proper installation and function.
- Changing batteries in smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, flashlights, and safety test instruments.
- Examining cover plates for cracks and proper tightness.
- Inspecting and cleaning electrical room.
Preventative Maintenance for your HVAC system should be performed four times during the year. Our professionals can provide a wide array of solutions for your HVAC system, from replacing air filters to motor repairs and anything in between.
Our Standard HVAC Maintenance services include:
- Checking and programming thermostats.
- Replacing all air filters each visit (standard filters included).
- Blowing out and cleaning condensate traps and lines.
- Inspecting all condenser coils, refrigerant pressures, and controls.
- Inspecting and testing all high/low limits.
- Cleaning and inspecting heat exchangers, diverters, and condensate pumps.
- Reporting all deficiencies to owner.
Our Heavy Preventative HVAC Maintenance services include all of the Standard Preventative Maintenance services, as well as the following:
- Inspecting all contactors, relays, and circuit boards.
- Lubricating and inspecting all motors.
- Checking amp draw on all motors.
- Reporting all deficiencies to owner.
- Inspecting and replacing coils as needed.
Normal and High Speed Door Maintenance
Normal and High Speed Door Maintenance is suggested two times per year. We will inspect your normal or high speed doors and provide a complete, detailed report with any suggestions for repair or for anything that is under warranty.
Our Normal and High Speed Door services include:
- Inspecting track and wall conditions.
- Examining and torquing concrete anchors.
- Reviewing all structural welds.
- Checking all bolted connections.
- Investigating panels and slats for damage.
- Inspecting weather seal condition (bottom and jamb seal).
- Examining bottom bar assembly.
- Reviewing all rollers, hinges, and tracks.
- Checking cables, drums, belts, and chains (if applicable).
- Inspecting head plates and bearings.
- Checking hood assembly (coiling door only).
- Examining counterweight assembly (springs and weights).
- Reviewing shaft assembly and tightening all set screws.
- Lubricating rollers, hinges, tracks, drive chain, springs, and bearings.
- Cycling equipment and verifying proper operation.
- Adjusting counterbalance spring tension, operator limit switches, motor brake, clutch assembly, and drive chain tension as needed.
- Reviewing and tightening all electrical connections.
- Examining motor starter contacts, motor operator control circuit, motor brake, and clutch assembly.
- Inspecting and adjusting all limit and safety switches.
- Verifying all safety devices (photo-eye and safety edges).
- Tightening all set screws.
We suggest that your plumbing gets inspected every two years. Our professionals can inspect your plumbing and provide a detailed analysis of any repairs or replacements you may need. We provide several Plumbing services, ranging from clearing restroom drains to repairing any problematic leaking.
Our Plumbing services include:
- Inspecting plumbing; investigating any leaks or unusual noises.
- Cleaning and clearing bathroom drains.
- Inspecting toilet, sink, shower, and water fountain operation.
A roof requires quarterly inspections and gutter cleaning. REDCOM can provide roofing solutions ranging from inspection for roof penetrations to cleaning and removing unwanted plant life growth.
Our Roofing services include:
- Inspecting the condition of the roof and cleaning it.
- Caulking all necessary openings.
- Inspecting gutters and parapet caps for adequate anchoring and tightening if necessary.
- Inspecting all roof penetrations.
- Removing any plant life growing on the roof.
Contact Us Today
Reach out to our Special Project Division, to learn more about how we can assist you with the upkeep and preventative maintenance for your facility to ensure it aligns with your business goals now and in the future.
- P: (908) 233-4030
- E: email@example.com