The Owner’s Guide to Facility GrowthPosted: August 27, 2012
I WROTE A BOOK!
No, I’m just kidding, but the Owner’s Guide to Facility Growth is a very useful tool for anyone who is involved in their first or twentieth design-build project. The objective of this guide is to explain the building process in a way that will enable you to hire the right professionals who will get you the results that you need while bringing you through the process in the most efficient manner possible. If you would like a copy of the guide please reach out to us: (908) 233-4030.
- Determine what you need
- Find the land with the help of your real estate agent
- Due diligence: zoning, environmental analysis, and survey
- Site plan layout
- Cost estimate
- Approvals from the town, county, state, and outside agencies
- Determine where the money to fund the project will come from
- Close on the land
- Building design, drawings, and pricing
- Building permits from the township
- Closing on construction loan
- Construction manager or general contractor begin work
- Interior finishes and specialty work
- Certificate of Occupancy
- Close on the permit financing
- THE BIG MOVE!
To our loyal followers, let us know if we can be of help to you in any way!